I apologize for my lack of posts this past week. I have been pretty sick since Christmas day and am just now starting to feel better now that I have antibiotics.
Top Eleven from 2011
1. May 14, 2011 our wedding day! Definitely the highlight of the year;) I loved our wedding, and I'm so thankful for the lasting memories that were made!
2. Our honeymoon! Of course this is a close second. We had the most beautiful cabin in the mountains and it was an amazing week together.
3. Watching my brother Abe come to the Lord and be baptized.
4. The new babies that were added to our family on both sides. We love our new nieces and nephews Jake, Bailey, Dax, and Aiden.
5. Our weekend at the West Bayden Springs Hotel in French Lick! I've never stayed at such a fancy hotel, and I love vacationing with my hubby:)
6. Going to Florida for the first time in my life with my sister, nephew, and Aunts.
7. My adventure in blogging. I have loved blogging and all the new friends I have made in the process.
8. Opening my Something Old, Something New Etsy shop. I'm so thankful for Allie Peach and her inspiration that got me started:)
9. Going to visit Aunt Bea and her family in Georgia for the weekend.
10. Finishing up this semester with a 4.0!
11. Our trip home to Minnesota for Christmas and the great time we had with my family
Top Eleven Posts from 2011
11. A Year Gone By
And that's been my year! God has been so good to me! I'm looking forward to whatever 2012 brings and sharing it with you:)
Happy New Year!