If you haven't checked it out, you should. Here is the link to mine. http://pinterest.com/faithkonrath/ I love getting craft ideas and new recipes and the best part is having a place to save them for later. One of my favorites from this month is an apple desert. It's super easy and a great fall treat, so I will share it with you.
I made this for church tonight and meant to take a picture of the finished product. Oh well, you will just have to trust me; it's delicious!
Apple Desert Recipe
1. Peel and cut two medium sized apples into 8 pieces each or so. I use my apple slicer which works great!
2. Take 2 crescent roll cans and roll each individual apple slice in a crescent roll.
3. Place the rolled apples side by side in a greased 9x13 pan.
4. Melt 2 sticks of butter and mix with 1-2/3 cup of sugar and a tsp of vanilla.
5. Pour mixture evenly over apple rolls in pan.
6. Pour about 1/4 cup of lemon juice/sprite/mountain dew over the apple mixture.
7. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Yummm it's so good! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday and don't forget to join me for date night Friday!