I found this on pinterest and decided to make one of my own today with some added decorations. Here is the final product! Like it?
It was dark by the time I finished it so I didn't get a very good picture. I will try again tomorrow.
It was super easy to make and took me only about 15 minutes.
Let me show you how!
1. Here are the materials you need:
A few scented pine cones
Christmas ornament balls
2. Place the ribbon through the loop of the ornaments and glue it to itself like this:
3. Once it is dry, measure out the ribbon to your desired length and cut it.
4. For the pine cones just glue the ribbon directly in the center of the pine cone. Use plenty of glue so it holds.
6. Glue the tops of the ribbon to themselves and hang it from desired location
I hung mine from the light outside our door!
Now it smells like Christmas inside our house AND outside:)
What do you think? Let me know if you try it!