My friend Lorinda and I have a thing.
A thing for oreos.
We used to get together almost very week with a package of Oreo cookies and milk and...well I'm sure you can figure out the rest:)
Well today is her birthday and as a surprise I have made an Oreo Addiction Cake...at least that's what I'm calling it!
Take a look at this thing!
The best part about it is, it only took like 15 minutes to make! That's my kinda cake right there!
To start off, here is what you need:
- 1 container of whip cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- Oreo cookies
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 package of pudding
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 2 cups of milk
1. Take out your anger on the oreos and crush them in a large plastic bag.
Save a few for the top...or for eating. Your preference.
2. Mix all but 1 cup of the Oreo pieces with 1/2 cup of melted butter and press into bottom of 10x10 baking pan
3. With mixer, combine 1 package of cream cheese, 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, and 1/2 of the container of whip cream.
Now we're talking.
4. Spread the mixed fabulousness on top of your Oreo crust and place in freezer for a few minutes to settle.
5. Meanwhile, make the pudding by adding the 2 cups of called for milk. Before the pudding settles, spread it across the top of the cream cheese layer as pictured below.
6. Finally, spread the remaining whip cream as your top layer and sprinkle the rest of your crushed Oreos on top to finalize your yummy treat!
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
And there you have it! Let me know if you try this tasty treat:)