Last night me and a few of my friends from school had a Christmas party/study group at my house!
I got to use my pretty dishes:)
And set out my delicious cinnamon pine cone centerpiece!
We had a blast making dinner together, talking, studying, and of course baking!
Check out this delicious and easy recipe for Funfetti cake cookies.
1. Set oven at 375
2. Combine the cake mix, 1/3 cup of oil, and 2 eggs.
3. Mix with a spoon until moistened.
4. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls.
5. Place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of a glass.
6. Bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes.
7. Cool and then frost.
They are YUMMY and make great Christmas cookies!
Frost the cookies with your favorite flavor.
Ours was chocolate as you can see below:)
This tutorial is linked up to: http://boermanramblings.blogspot.com/