Hi friends! I am so excited to have a sweet sponsor friend of mine here today to share a little of her life with you! Her name is Pamela and she has the sweetest little girl with a son on the way (but I will let her tell you the rest)! I know you will fall in love with Pamela, her shop, and her blog; she is sweet, fun, a great mama and absolutely gorgeous! Make sure you stop by her lovely blog and shop. And you don't want to miss out on her awesome giveaway! Thanks for sharing with us Pamela!!
Hello, Life of Faith readers! My name is Pamela and I am so happy to be here today! (much thanks to the lovely Faith for having me on her blog!) I am from Los Angeles and am happily married to my Scott, the proud mommy of a beautiful 2-year-old girl named Lilly (with a son on the way due at the end of March!), and I blog over at Macdonald's Playland.
My blog exists so I can share & hopefully inspire through my creative outlets (I share a lot of crafts/DIY, home decor, party planning, etc.) and it also includes a smorgasbord (yes, I said "smorgasbord") of other things I enjoy in life such as recipes (I'm always rumbly in the tumbly!), fitness (or lack thereof), thoughts on marriage (TMI much?), and lessons in mothering/parenting (usually it's my child teaching me things!) It would be fun to have you join me over there as I adventure through wifehood and mommyhood! I love writing & sharing things that help & inspire fellow women, wives, mommies, etc. to get through their own adventure!
Some of my most popular posts include:
- My Gullible Husband (& how I told him I'm pregnant) - hint: it was at Disneyland, I'm pretty dang slick, & you should watch the video.
- Lilly's 1st Birthday- Teddy Bear Picnic Party - I am a crazy party planning lady.
- Milk & Cookies Baby Shower - see comment above about "crazy party planning lady."
- 21 Confessions From A New Mama - I wrote this when I was sleep deprived and a new mama.
- 12 More Confessions From A New Mama - I wrote this when I was a more experienced mama, but still sleep deprived.
- My 1st Half Marathon - what running 13.1 mi non-stop felt like - I enjoy running when I'm not pregnant.
- Apartment Living - see a tour of our humble abode - our master bedroom is styled all white. Yes, WHITE. Even with a toddler. I laugh in the face of danger.
Oh, and of course I also document a lot of photographs, adventures, and shenanigans with my sweet husband and little family...
So that's me & my blog in a nutshell! Please come say hello!
My Etsy shop, Peanut Lilly Creations (www.peanutlilly.etsy.com) is home to a variety of handmade items made especially for the little peanuts in your life. I create handmade accessories (such as beanies, tutus, hair bows, headbands, costumes, etc.) made specifically for babies and toddlers.
I also recently started a metal stamped personalized jewelry collection there where you can show love for the special people in your family. All these pieces can be personalized (family names, children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, spouses, significant others, pets, wedding parties...you name it! The list goes on and on!)
Currently, my most popular items are my ear warmers. Here are the Lilly-Bow Ear Warmer, the Knotted Ear Warmer, and my Flower Ear Warmer.
I absolutely love running my shop and enjoy creating things for you all! With all that said, today I am GIVING AWAY:
- one of my ear warmers (winner's choice! They come in Newborn to Adult sizes so if you win one, it can be for you, a peanut in your life, or a friend!)
- PLUS $15 of online credit to my shop so you can get something else you see!
Best of luck to all of you that enter, and thanks again for reading! Please stop by and say hello over in my playland! Would love to *meet* you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.